Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here we go!






Hey everyone! I am tired of posting pics on apple.com because I constantly forget how and Al has to remind me. That gets on my nerves, so I decided to do a blog. Grandparents, family, and friends, I will try to keep you in the loop of our adventures with Connor. He just turned 2 on Oct. 2. I am having a little trouble calling him a toddler or a little boy, but people make fun of me if I say he is a "baby". I guess it is time to accept that he is growing up.
Our latest adventure has been Mississippi State football. Connor is more excited than ever to watch the football games. We also took him
to Boo at the Zoo on Sunday. He was a little young for all the games,
but at least he got to practice trick -or- treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment