




Halloween was quite an experience for Connor this year! We started with Maddie Mae's 1st birthday party and went straight into trick or treating. That was my first mistake! Connor did really good for a while, but after being stressed out by Maddie and James' dog coming with us, and the older kids with scary masks, our night was pretty much finished! We decided to go to Aunt Dede's house to watch the MSU game. We won, so that was awesome! Maybe next year Connor won't be quite so scared of the older kids or dogs. I do think this was a preview of how Santa pictures might go. Better just save my money and do them with my own camera! Connor did sneak a sucker while riding in the wagon. I've had to hide the entire loot of suckers or we would have a pretty hyper two year old! I didn't get any really great pictures, so I plan on staging Halloween pics this weekend. As most of you know, Dede has gotten me into scrap booking. This pretty much means that I have to have perfect pictures for every possible scrap book event. Halloween night didn't produce good pics, so we will try again, and again until I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment